I am Beverly Kho living in North side, Manila.
My name means "Woman from the beaver meadow" which explains why I look like this.
I have once lived with Anne Frank back in the 1930's. I am allergic to powder and as a result, I have never felt non-sticky.
I have my own river named 'Emotion'. I have once felt isolated from this world and tried to fit in with the Egyptians.
If anybody has anymore questions beyond art, music, duplication, relevance, obsessions, literature,
heartbreak, disillusionment, love, death, the future, confusion, delusions, homosexuals, sleep machines,
mundanes, eco-friendly and vegetarians, please don't Google my name or ask your "friend who knows about me".
Call me at your Mom's house, I'll be there having a powder party.
Ok, enough about that. As you can see, this blog is filled with Incubus that's because
I AM a big big fan of them. I look up to them and they serve as my inspiration (Sometimes my distraction. Hi Brandon)
Besides BB and Incubus, I enjoy the sights of...
Oh, and by the way, if your not using Mozilla Firefox, you won't be able to view my posts.
"The world is a drought when out of love
Please come back to us
You're all of the above
I'm making a choice to be out of touch
Leave me be he said, he said, he said,
Leave me here in my stark, raving, sick, sad little world!"
"We're both aligned in framed of mind but circumstance has got us good
And now you’re seeing a side of me I wished no one ever would
Yeah, if it's right to pick a fight, we’re fingers in a sugar bowl
Love isn’t perfect, even diamonds start out as coal"
"Should I apologize
If what I say burns your ears and stains your eyes?
Oh, did I crack your shell?
When it falls away, you'll see we exist as well!"
"I suggest we learn to love ourselves before it's made illegal
When will we learn? When will we change?
Just in time to see it all come down..."
"Was it something I said
Something I read and manifested that's getting you down
Don't you dare come to bed with that ambiguous look in your eye
I'd sooner sleep by an open fire and wake up fried"
"There's something about the look in your eyes
Something I noticed when the light was just right
It reminded me twice that I was alive
And it reminded me that you're so worth the fight"
"Could there be a familiar ring every time I sing about.
Cycle the tears everything in life no doubt I, I.
Reiterate till my jaw is offset,
But I'll say it again anyway,
What you give is what you get!"
"I take a look around; it´s evident the scene has changed.
And there are times when I feel improved, improved upon the past.
Then there are times when I can´t seem to understand at all
and yes it seems as though I´m goin nowhere...
really fucking fast, nowhere fast."
"I'm thinking of my soul severity
And I know everything you hate in me
Fill me up with over-pious badgerate
Throw them up; one of my favorite things"
"I hear you on the radio
You permeate my screen, its' unkind but
If I met you in a scissor fight
I'd cut off both your wings on principle alone"
"Hello!? I'm trying to focus
But my eyes deceive me.
Focus. I'm witnessing history...repeating."
"Picture the scene, where whatever you thought,
would, in the blink of an eye, manifest and become illustrated.
You'd be sure man that every line drawn reflected a life that you loved
not an existence that you hated.
So, must we demonstrate that we can't get it straight?
We've painted a picture, now we're drowning in the paint.
Let's figure out what the fuck it's about,
before the picture we painted chews us up and spits us out."
"There'd be no one to answer to
and complicate our lives,
we could be
the epitome of self sufficience."
"It isn't fair to mention, but it awes the crowd
Your fictional, plastic alibi
So take another hit, steal another line
Did you ever meet a leech who was good at goodbyes?"
"In my fantasy, I’m a Pantomime
I'll just move my hands and everyone sees what I mean
Words are too messy, and it’s way past time
To end in my mouth paint my face white and tried
To reinvent the sea, one wave a time
Speak without my voice and see the world by candlelight"
"I saw you standing in my headlights
I thought I’d run you down for the weight you left on me
Instead I punched rewind, reversed and drove away
And seeing you disappear in my rear view
brought to me the word 'reciprocity'"
"You stare at me like I'm a vitamin.
On the surface you hate,
but you know you need me.
I come dressed as any pill you deem fit.
Whatever helps you swallow the truth
all the more easily"
"My secret arsenal
is an infinite, ageless inkwell
it's a fountian of youth
and a patriot's weapon of choice."
"Enough bowing down to disillusion
Hats off and applause to rogues and evolution
The ripple effect is too good not to mention
If you're not affected, you’re not paying attention
It's too good, it's too good, not to have an effect"
"I see you in line, dragging your feet
you have my sympathy.
The day you were born, you were born free.
That is your privilege."
"Mend this careless thread, it's gone askew
(Thread on my sweater is pendulous, step back and pull it
Watch it unravel faster than a speeding bullet)"
"I'm at the end of my report again
For those who won't do apathy
You had the perfect opportunity
But plead the fifth and walked away"
"What if I was just dreaming? What if I lived in a pear?
What if I had a mustard drenched cucumber tied to my leg."
"Disconnect and let me drift until my upside down is right side in
Society must let the artist go to wander off into the nebula"
"Two weeks without my lover,
I'm in this boat alone
Floating down a river named Emotion
Will I make it back to shore or drift into the unknown."
"If this is right, I'd rather be wrong.
If this is sight, I'd rather be blind."
"Out of line, and indivisible
A crow left of the murder
Every piece contains a map of it all"
"You came, you saw, you conquered...everyone
And I'm left here guessing
Oh what went wrong"
"Kiss the sand goodbye because
the tide is coming up and in
yeah, water, water, water everywhere
and every chance to sink!"
"High fives to a better judgment
By saying less today, I will gain more
Low twos to you my fickle friend
Who brought the art of silent war"
"Some people fall in love and touch the sky
Some people fall in love and find quicksand
I hover somewhere in between
I can’t make up my mind."
"Wake up everyone
How can you sleep at a time like this
Unless the dreamer is the real you
Listen to your voice
The one that tells you to taste past the tip of your tongue
Leap and the net will appear."
that someday we'll be able to look back
on this together and say
It was for the best and that it
made us stronger today."
"All of my life
Where have you been
I wonder if I'll ever see you again
And if that day comes
I know we could win
I wonder if I'll ever see you again."
"He said Hey Sister.
It’s really really nice to meet ya.
I just met this 5 foot 7 guy who’s just my type.
I like the way he’s speaking his confidence is peaking.
Don’t like his baggy jeans but Imma like what’s underneath it.
And no I aint been to MIA
I heard that Cali never rains and New York heart awaits.
First let’s see the west end.
I’ll show you to my bridrens.
I’m likin' this American Boy. American Boy."
"You better think fast, think fast
'Cause you never know what's coming round the bend.
You better not blink, or breathe.
For consequence is a bigger word than you think."
"Put down your hollow tips
And kiss your lover's lips
And know that fate is what you make of it."
"'Cause' what I want
and what I need
is and will always be free."
I start my day thinking about what I've thrown away...
As guilty as I am, but yes, I am obsessed with clothes, shoes and accessories. I buy this, buy that and I am slowly becoming bankrupt without even noticing. I experienced being bankrupt for almost a month! And it was not easy! HAHA.
I love having a unique style but at the same time, I try to join in with the latest trend.
1. Alicia + Olivia circle pleat halter dress 2. Love Yaya boa tank dress 3. Mara Hoffman print sleeveless draped dress 4. Trina Turk print woven dress 5. Marc by Marc Jacobs check jacquared dress (Love the pocket detail!) 6. Twinkle lucky dress 7. Marc by Marc Jacobs concrete jungle print dress (I'm in love with animal prints!) 8. Tibi Marakech halter dress (Getting the whole hippie vibe. To top with a hippie headband!)
1. Hanii Y honey bee sequin mini dress
2. Velevet marguerite dress 3. Catherine Malandrino igenue dress with sea snail detail 4. Yaya Aflalo biltmore dress 5. Castle Star brushed silk dress with beaded yoke (Love the back dramatic detail!) 6. Antik Batik sigma debardeur tunic (Ala Georgina get-up from GG) 7. Juicy Couture sequin scoop neck tank dress (Another Georgina get-up) 8. LaROK arrow neck dress
Velvet corlisa dress (Every girl must have at least one white dress in their closet.)
1. S.W.O.R.D piacenza leather jacket (Ala Serena Van Der Woodsen?)
2. L.A.M.B bee hooded parka plaid 3. L.A.M.B hooded woven jacket (Plaid designs are LOVE.) 4. Juicy couture balloon sleeve zip hoodie 5. C & C California helen cardigan 6. Karen Zambos vintage couture reversible tank dress 7. Zooey 'be the cure' tee (Peace is in!) 8. 7 For All Mankind organic boot cut jeans (I love torn up rugged jeans)
1. Id Tuttle the vessel open vamp ankle bootie (Top it of with an all black get-up)
2. Lamb Greyson grommet flat sandal 3. Twelfth St. by Cynthia Vincent Shoes simone flat jewelled thing sandal 4. UGG Australia suede boots (Doesn't look nice when you look at it but when you wear it...) 5. Toms madras flats 6. Mella cheetah flip flop
1. Eugenia Kim muffy matte sequin hat
2. Twenty8Twelve java knit hat (Beanies are LOOVVEE) 3. Malababa braided leather headband (You can use it as a hippie band too!) 4. Nightcap Clothing fairy headband / belt (Everybody's wearing this trend right now, wish I've done the minute I knew about it. HAHA.)
Silk headscarves (Super stylish!)
1. Jack Rabbit Collection large moon river bag
2. Ginette Etc doble martini bag 3. Marc by Marc Jacobs miss marc goes green pole shopper 4. Marc by Marc Jacobs eco friendly bag (Cute and helps the environment too!)
Um, I would need a handful of confidence to flaunt those clothes. That's what I'm lacking. Oh, and a HOT body too. HAHA.
I would create my own fashion line someday. Someday...